It is designed primarily for automatic operation of CNC machines that use an industrial robot or a manipulator. It can be used either as a docking system for quick and automatic exchange of gripping and technological heads or as a pallet stacker of semiproducts into a CNC machine.
- Patented design
- Pneumatic control
- Self-gripping mechanism
- Sensorics - clamping control, check of proper adapter clamping, RFID reading head
- Cross-connections of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical signal systems
- Blow-off – blowing of the contact surfaces to ensure precise and repeated exchange of adapters during automatic cycle.
- Low weight, high load torque, 6 bar supply pressure, repeated clamping accuracy below 0.02 mm
The Robot Point is used for automatic exchange of:
- Grip heads
- Technological heads
- Milling or grinding spindles
- Replaceable pallets with workpieces or semiproducts
Accessory to the Robot Point head is a docking magazine of exchangeable adapters. The robot is then able to exchange the required tool for the selected operation, easily and quickly. As a standard, it is supplied in three positions with adapter beds fitted with position sensors. In the case of more demanding jobs that require larger number of tool exchanges, the magazine can be expanded by modules.